Articles, Features, & Reviews
“Peer Review and the ‘Non-Specialist Reader’: Strategies for Developing Audience Awareness in the Writing for the Health Professions Classroom.” The CEA Forum. 42.2 (Summer/Fall 2013): 119-138.
Feature in “Writing Center Spotlights & Tutor Voices.” East Central Writing Centers Association Newsletter. (Fall 2012): 29.
Review of Building Genre Knowledge, by Christine M. Tardy. Journal of Second Language Writing 20.1 (March 2011): 91-93.
Archival Research Monograph
Baldwin-Wallace College. Charleston, SC: Arcadia Publishing, 2008. 128 pp.
- Researched and authored the first college-sanctioned, published history of Baldwin-Wallace College
- Organized every aspect of the book including photograph selection and format
- Conducted extensive archival research in campus and local collections
- Personally interviewed over 20 prominent campus leaders, both active and retired
- Communicated with editor and publicist throughout the writing, publishing, and marketing processes